Clearing Browser Cache
Here are instructions with screenshots on how to do it for particular browsers.
For most of the Web browsers you can quickly access 'clear browsing data' dialog by pressing the following shortcuts:
- for Windows/Linux: **Ctrl+Shift+Delete**
- for Mac: **Cmd-Shift-Delete**
- Click the wrench icon on browser tool bar
- Select Tools => clear browsing data
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the type of information that you want to remove
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data
- Click Tools from the Internet Explorer menubar
- Select Safety => Delete browsing history...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
- Click Delete
- If you still have a problem, repeat the steps above and restart the computer
- Click the 'Firefox' menu in the top left corner
- Select History => Clear Recent History...
- Select 'Everything' for Time range to clear
- Make sure 'Details' is expanded, then select 'Cache' from the list (uncheck everything else)
- Click the 'Clear Now' button
- Click the 'Opera' menu in the top left corner
- Select Settings => Delete Private Data...
- Make sure the 'Delete entire cache' box is checked (and that unwanted categories are left unchecked)